Sunday, June 7, 2009

another quick update

Hi everybody

I know that we have not posted anything recently, but here is the quick update.

The baby is growing quite a bit. It is up to 815 grams (500 grams =1.1 pounds) and growing rapidly. We definitely know it is a boy (the second sonogram show it very well). Everything is developing just as it should. We are both getting excited about this little one. Soon, we are going to paint the baby's room.

I also had an interview for my current position this week. I think that it went well and I am quite sure that I got the job again. The only problem is that it is a 6 hour position, when we really need an 8. It is ok because I also applied for the lead position, which is 8. Studying for the test for this position has been hard, but I feel ready for the test. The pretests that I have taken say that I started at about a 20% and now am scoring around 80%. This test is very hard and several people have already failed it.

My grandmother remains in the hospital. There is not much news on this front, other than she has been in the hospital since she got to Wyoming.

VBS starts this week and I am helping out. There are 170 kids and 140 workers. It should be fun for all.

Please pray for my Grandmother, the baby and a tired LeAnn, my job situation, and Katie (who is still working, but not sure for how much longer).

Everybody have a good week.

David

No comments: