Thursday, June 11, 2009

Good News

I have successfully completed the application process for the lead field tech position. They originally said that I was not qualified, but I actually was. I talked to them and they fixed the issue. I am scheduled to take the assessment test on Tuesday and Interview on Thursday. Maybe I will get the lead position (the one that I want since it is 12 month 8 hour position). A decision for the field tech position (my current job) on June 19th.

I still don't know what is happening with my Grandmother. My parents are planning on going up to Wyoming to get some of her ashes, as she is being cremated. We should find out shortly.

LeAnn is sleeping, I am still at VBS, and we are both tired. The baby is taking a lot out of LeAnn while VBS is taking its toll on me.

We also have sold our house. It is completely signed and gotten out of our hair. We have enough money to pay off LeAnn's vehicle and still have money left. We should be getting a small refund for recent payments made and insurance. As a result, I should be able to get a new car this year (yea, I get A/C again).

That is it for today.

Please pray for our friend Marcia and her family as her grandmother is ill, Katie and her job situation, Donna, LeAnn and the baby, and my job situation (for the job that we both want and a quick decision).

David

No comments: