Monday, June 15, 2009

My Continuation...

I am studying hard for my test. I have my assessment on Tuesday morning, with my interview on Thursday. I think they are going to interview everybody. I just want to pass the test, as I can get through the interview.

VBS is finally over. We had over 180 kids each day for the week. We also had 140+ volunteers to help out. It was a lot of fun. The kids really enjoyed it.

Yesterday we went to the funeral of the grandmother of one of our small group members. Her grandmother had been a member of Northwest Bible for many years. The memorial was nice. A lot of tears were shed. It was obvious that she will be missed by more people than attended.

My grandmother's ashes will be spread during July 4th weekend. I really don't want to go, even though it has been offered to me. I just don't feel the need to, as I had my closure with my grandmother while she was here.

This week, on top of my assessment and interview, I have to finish the rewiring of the house (installing all new cable lines to the house for satellite TV), clean the garage and back yard, trim some of the trees up (so I can get into my car) and clean the house. LeAnn has to work tonight, so some of it will be done then.

I have got to wake up LeAnn so she can go and do labwork for the baby. It is time for her glucose tolerance test. We don't think there is an issue, it is just a normal test they give everybody. Luckily, they baby is 26 weeks and everything seems fine.

We have decided on a name, but are not going to publish it just yet. Everybody will have to wait quite a few more weeks for that...... However, it will be named after my dad and LeAnn's dad.

Please pray for the Loberg Family on the passing of their grandmother, my family as they prepare to spread my grandmother's ashes, Katie and her job situation, my job situation, LeAnn and the baby, Donna, and all of our family.

P.S. Happy Father's Day, in case I don't post before Sunday!!!!!

David

No comments: