Sunday, June 14, 2009

Semi-weekly update

Ok, so I know that we have posted a lot recently. There has been a lot going on.

My grandma's things are being distributed and her house is being cleaned up.

LeAnn and the baby are both doing perfectly. The baby is in the 50th percentile for size and weight (weighing over 1.6 pounds).

My job situation should be decided this week. They are giving 200 people their pink slips. I should not be one of them, if the director and assistant director's words are correct.

The townhouse is gone. We no longer own it. That closed on Friday.

The Tucson is going to be paid off on Friday. We made enough from the townhouse to do this.

I should be getting a new car on Saturday. I am getting a Hyundai Sonata.

I will post more later. It is time for Church.

David

No comments: