Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Test results, other information

Hi everybody. Just a quick update to the blog...

I just passed both tests. It took me less than an hour and I am now an A+ Certified Technician. I also have applied for the lead tech position at TUSD. I found out that the assessment test has not been passed by anybody who has taken it. I feel ready to take it.

The other bit of information that I have is my grandmother has stage 4 cancer (the worst kind). She is now considered terminal and it is only a matter of time. Her dementia is getting worse. She is fighting with everybody. I also found out that one of her lungs no longer is working. We still don't have the results of the MRI's and brain scans taken at the hospital, but think that the cancer is spreading rapidly and is currently everywhere. I just hope she knows that she is loved and has lived a full life.

We also had a good weekend. On Saturday, we celebrated my birthday, along with LeAnn's and David Perotti's. We has spaghetti and everybody had a good time. On Sunday, we again were over at Steve and Donna's and had a BBQ with family (Dena & Juan, Darla & Bruce, Felicity, Steve and Donna, and the two of us). Swimming is fun, but still a little cold. On Monday, we went to the movies (see the next section), went back to Steve and Donna's (dogs needed to visit) and over to my parents for dinner (chicken and to let the dogs visit). All weekend was good.

We have gone and seen Star Trek. It was good and filled a lot of holes from the original series. I liked it, but thought it needed a lot more action then it had. I am going again on Wednesday to see it with family. It should be fun.

I hope everybody has a good week. Please continue to pray for Katie, my grandmother, my job (both of them that I have applied for), the baby and mommy, and Donna.

David

No comments: