Sunday, May 10, 2009

And the Sex Is.... (Revisited)

Hi everybody. Sorry for the late posting, but the sex of the baby is a Boy. We are starting to choose names, on top of setting up the nursery. This week, we got a mattress for the crib, so that is now done (with the exception of bedding). The next thing is painting the room and rewiring the cable / satellite. I am also going to add surround sound.

On Friday at school, my cell phone was stolen. That didn't make me happy, but I now have a new phone with the same number. Unfortunately, I lost my phonebook so I will have to recreate it.

Also last week, I was told I was not a TUSD employee (even though that is who I work for). Go figure that HR made a mistake and have since fixed it. I also had a meeting with my supervisor and she said that I am doing a very good job and was well ahead of the game as far as work for the summer goes. This is a good thing, since I want them to rehire me for next year. Our school will be one of the first to be upgraded for next school year. It also looks like I will be working next year. My assistant principal has said he wants me back and nobody else. He may not get the chance to have me back if I get the lead position.

LeAnn is feeling good. The morning sickness that she had is gone again. It may have been a virus. The baby is kicking up a storm and making it hard for her to sleep. I feel bad that she can't sleep through the night. Also, we will have to go back for another ultrasound in a month to get measurements as the baby was very uncooperative during the one on Friday.

That is all for this update. I will post something later this week.

Please pray for Katie and her job situation, Donna, Leann and the Baby, and me and my job situation. Also pray for each other.

David

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay for a boy baby!! (Though of course girl babies are wonderful, too!)