Friday, May 22, 2009

What a week.....

The last week of school has come and gone. I am now on Summer Vacation with the hope of having a job next school year. I took a 10 question assessment and flew through it. It was easy and took me 5 minutes to complete. Wednesday was graduation. I was at work from 5:30am to 2:30pm, then back at 5:30 to 10:30pm for graduation. I took about 600 pictures of graduation, including pictures of each of them getting their diplomas for the website. On the school website, we have almost 3000 pictures. I may have to shorten it because it takes quite a while to load now or change the script not to load all the pictures at once.

I also have looked at the recent job postings and, what do I see, but the job I applied for and was denied. Apparently, they didn't have enough candidates to fill the positions. As a result, I am going for my A+ certification on Tuesday and will be studying this weekend for it. Hopefully, I will have my results that day and can put in my application for the job. It is a 12 month, 8 hour position which is what I want anyways. I will also be able to put in for my steps (promotion) after I take the test and apply for reimbursement from the teacher's association.

LeAnn has been feeling really tired due to the baby. However, the baby is really starting to move. She is able to feel it more and more now. She is also having trouble sleeping due to the pregnancy. She is really starting to show now. All I can say is 23 weeks down, 17 more to go (plus 5 days, due to days we want off). Both mommy and baby are healthy and will hopefully continue to be.

Tomorrow, we are going for spaghetti at Steve and Donna's to celebrate my birthday (this past Wednesday), Leann's, and David Perotti's. It should be lots of fun and we should all enjoy each other's company.

My grandmother is now living up in Wyoming with my Aunt and Uncle. They flew up there on Thursday. She is still on oxygen and has the catheder in her lungs. Hopefully, the medications that she is on help keep her calm and comfortable.

Please pray for Katie's job situation, my job and testing, the baby and mommy. Also pray for my grandmother.

David

No comments: