Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Weekly Update

Hi everybody

Nothing really important happened this week. I was informed that I wasn't qualified for the lead tech position at school and had to take an assessment test on Monday afternoon (easy enough). I also have all of the work for the summer done before the end of the year (I was told 3 weeks ago about this and have been getting it done, go figure). If I am hired for next year, we start on July 1st. As of the 22nd, I am out of work.

The sale of the house is going smoothly. The only repairs that are requested are the front door sticks (semi-easy fix) and dry rot in the roof (HOA is responsible for this). I have not heard anything about the appraisal, but think it came through without a hitch. We should find out this week.

LeAnn and I have been deciding on names for the baby. I like James (Tiberius, as a joke only - I love Star Trek!!!) and she likes Tyler Nathan. We will decide eventually, but for right now these are the front-runners. I am also voting for Douglas somewhere in there (My dad's name and her maiden name).

LeAnn is working tonight. It is her last night. She is very tired and wants to sleep, but will do a fabulous job tonight caring for the babies.

My grandmother is being released from the care home this coming week and is going to move to Wyoming with my Aunt and Uncle. They will be flying in on Wednesday to take her home with them. Beyond this, I don't know anything else.

That's it for this week. Continue to Pray for Katie, my job, the baby and LeAnn, Donna, my Grandmother, and each other. Have a good week.

David

PS - My Birthday is Wednesday and I expect LOTS of EXPENSIVE gifts.....

1 comment:

Amy said...

The name game is a challenging one...good luck!