Saturday, July 18, 2009

9 Weeks and counting

Hi everybody

It is early on Saturday and LeAnn has to work tonight. It is a bummer, but it is how she had to schedule herself. Oh well. At least she is feeling pretty good. She made up her last schedule before the baby is born this week.

Baby Nathan is growing and growing. He (at our dr. appointment on Wednesday) was head down and ready to come out, but he still has a little bit of growing to do. The doctor said that everything was looking very good. We are still planning on being at the hospital around Sept 20th, but that is subject to change. The last ultrasound said 6 days early, and LeAnn is starting to show that as a good possibility.

I have gotten my first paycheck. I got a bigger raise then I expected. Instead of about a dollar raise, I got about a dollar and a half. What a suprise. I should also be able to take off a week when the baby is born. Another relief.

Next week, I have training all week. With the new techs only working 6 hours per day, it will be a challenge. I have to get them scheduled and then work on getting myself scheduled. I will be semi-responsible for their hours and workloads. I have been able to keep up on the work orders on my own so far, but have had to push some of them back due to teachers not being there. Also on Monday, my techs will get their laptops and need to configure them. We have come up with a list of software that each tech will need to have installed, but it will be up to the techs to install it.

We are going to see HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!! I am really looking forward to this, as the book was really good. If only they would release the final movies starting this fall.....

I hope everybody has a good week. I am sure that I will (even though I will be in classes almost the whole time). For those of you in Tucson, try to enjoy the rain and don't go outside if you don't have to (105+ all week from what I heard).

David

No comments: