Thursday, April 16, 2009

Updates

It is nearly the end of another week. What kind of updates can I have? Not many, unfortunately. My job situation is still questionable, though teachers are now being informed of the situation and the budget of the school is up for a vote by the staff and faculty. I have a good feeling that the current budget went down and will need to be redone, hopefully with a change for the better for me.

LeAnn had to work last night. It is not great. She will work 4 nights in a row, due to being called in. I guess it is good, since we can always use the extra money.

Movement on the townhouse is unknown. There have been no bites either for rent or sale, but many people are calling Steve about it. Hopefully, somebody will purchase it soon so we are rid of it.

On Monday, we switched our television from cable to satellite. We went with DirectTV, and are happy with what we have gotten. I still need to run a new cable line for the main TV (due to the satellite DVR needing 2 lines) and will do this next month. LeAnn says that I can cut a couple of holes in the wall, but must fix them quickly. Next Monday, we are getting our phone switched from Comcast to QWest. We will be keeping the same phone number. The overall goal is to save us money. We should end up doing this.

Both of our dogs are doing well. They have slept most of the time, since they spent 3 days with Chica. They are very happy and are glad they are home. They did go and see Chica on Tuesday for LeAnn's Birthday.

We spent LeAnn's birthday at Steve and Donna's. We had chicken lasagna and enjoyed spending the night with them. LeAnn got clothes for her during the pregnancy.

My Grandmother was diagnosed with cancer. I still have not heard anything about treatment.

My father is still recovering from hernia surgery. He is doing very well.

Please pray for Katie, Donna (tiredness after Easter and Birthday), LeAnn and the Baby (obvious), my grandmother (cancer), my father (hernia surgery), and my job situation. Also pray for each other as as we go through these tough times.

David

No comments: