Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Playing and Napping




Last night we had dinner with friends. On the way there, Nathan was fussing in his car seat. As I was driving I told him that he would see Daddy once we got there. Nathan immediately stopped fussing and cooed in delight. After dinner I was holding Nathan while our friend's little girl was playing on the floor nearby. Nathan was fascinated by their little girl who is about 1 year older than him. He watched her every move and you could see him trying to figure her out. Another little person! But after playing yesterday and being up late, he slept 12 hours and has taken a nap for almost 3 hours this morning! In fact he has been sleeping so long I have been in his room 3 times to check on him so far. He even slept through the flash for this picture! I am sure he will be waking up any second as I type this.