Saturday, February 21, 2009

Baby Book

Today we made our first purchases for the baby. We bought a baby book to start recording all the little things that you tend to forget as the years pass. It is really cute and includes spots for pictures and little vellum envelopes for baby's hospital band, a lock of hair from the first hair cut, etc. It also has a growth chart for the wall. We also stopped into Carter's and bought a couple of baby outfits. Baby now has some really cute onesies, a duckie outfit complete with hat, booties, and bib, and a puppy dog sleeper.
I am continuing to have a bit of morning sickness, but other than feeling rather icky, it has not been too bad. I have managed not to toss my cookies yet and I am hoping to continue that trend. Only 3-6 more weeks before the morning sickness is supposed to pass.
David is looking forward to tomorrow as he will start running the power point for our church's services and helping run the sound board. He has been wanting to get involved in this for a while.
Next week is rodeo weekend here in Tucson. David and I are looking forward to having a 4 day weekend off together. We don't have anything special planned, but even if we just get some things done around the house, it will be nice to have that time together.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Aren't baby things cute? I am horrible at doing baby books, but we have Kyles and it is so fun to look through! I am glad you haven't been too sick, take care, Leigh

Amy said...

I do hope the nausea passes soon for you. I tried to remind myself the icky feeling meant baby was growing nicely.

A baby book is a great idea. That's something we don't have yet, though I have pregnancy notes in a day planner. First movement, belly measurements, yadda yadda. Good stuff!

Hugs to you!