Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!!!

A new year has officially started. I hope everyone enjoyed the last 61 seconds of 2008 (yes, I said 61 as they added an extra second to account for drift). Happily, LeAnn and I both are safe and happy. I was asleep (big surprise) and LeAnn stayed up.

We both took it easy yesterday, trying to enjoy ourselves before going over to a friend's house for an open house. We did eat and play lots of dominoes. I was sick as usual.

The day before new year's, we went up to Katie's house to do some repairs and pick up a freezer from my grandmother's. I repaired her drawers, her doggie door (which I installed the last time I was up there, re-keyed her locks, and fixed her thermostat). Katie was not feeling well, so we tried to keep the noise to a minimum and allowed her to get some rest. She was feeling better on the 1st.

LeAnn is working today and forgot her badge. It was not a big deal, but it involved 2 trips to the hospital. It happens occasionally. We will get over it.

I return to work on Monday. I enjoyed my time off, but I enjoy what I do more.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Years.

Please pray for Stan and his family for the loss of his father. Continue to pray for Katie and Donna and their health.

David

No comments: