Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nov 20th Update

I have finally, I think, started my 8 hour job, after waiting over a month and a half. It is nice being able to work full-time. The only issue left is who my supervisor is because I am now under a different department within the district. That will happen tomorrow, when I meet with the head of Technology Services. That meeting will be fun. It happens at 8am. I have also been working hard to expand the school website. Thanks to those that have checked it out (and for letting me know of issues that have occurred).
LeAnn is at work tonight, caring for sick babies. I have not been able to see her much these past 2 nights because of work and my parents being out of town. I have been getting off around 430 and having to stop by my parents house afterwards. It is ok, as my parents will only be gone for 2 more days. Tomorrow is her last day of work this week.
We plan on going to church on Sunday and visiting her cousin Selina and her 2 kids. I am going to fix her computer and LeAnn is going to visit. We will have a good time. When I was working for Trico, I saw the outside of her house. It looks nice.

I hope everybody is having a good fall, as it has been unusually warm here. Continue to pray for Katie, Donna, and the rest of the family as we all begin to enjoy our holiday season. We hope to see and hear from many of you over the coming weeks (Yes, that includes seeing Lorna and Stan in December).

David

No comments: